- You would first need to get cross compile tools from:
- Download arm-linux-gcc-3.3.2.tar.bz2
- Create a directory /usr/local/arm
- Extract the file cross-3.3.2.tar.gz after changing the current directory
to / .
- The tool chain will be extracted to /usr/local/arm, and includes the
compiler, include files, libraries etc.
- Add the path /usr/local/arm/3.3.2/bin in the PATH variable
- Compilation can now be done using the compiler arm-linux-gcc
- Project make files may need to be edited to use arm-linux-gcc
You may also try the linux arm site at: